<$BlogRSDUrl$>

9.06.2009

"Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me" 

So says Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor. (Scroll ahead to 2:45 if you're impatient.) I guess if that's the case, then running a dogfighting ring is like TPing someone's house in comparison.

Anyway, there's a good reason college teams often don't let their players address the media solo. That being said, I'd like to think that if I were one of the reporters there I'd have given Pryor a chance to retract or amend his statement, but oh well.

Labels:


Comments:

Between OJ, Vick, and Pacman Jones, I think that the NFL is probably well on it's way to an all star fellon team.

I guess that the NFL probably has some initial training in marketing for the rookies.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?