<$BlogRSDUrl$>

9.16.2008

Sponsorship 

English Premier League soccer is very popular over here in Ireland, as one might expect. You can't walk more than a couple blocks without running into someone wearing a Manchester United, Chelsea or Liverpool shirt. (By my count, Arsenal is a distant fourth.)

Of course, given the recent turmoil in the US financial industry, I can't wait to see the current Manchester United shirts (picture below) be replaced with a model that has the words "THIS SPACE FOR LET" across the front.

Labels:


Comments:

I'm thinking it may be a collector's item. For example, I should have purchased some Enron accounting apparel when it was available on e-bay.
 


I don't think it can be much of a collector's item if there are millions of them in existence.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?