<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2.12.2007

Too little, too late 

The Police are back, and they've announced their reunion tour. I don't know why they're playing only a handful of dates, or if they have more planned. In addition, Sting now has problems hitting the high notes, as was evident at their performance at the Grammys.

I like The Police, but I think I'll have to pass on paying $700+ and driving 6 hours to see them. I will, however, admit to being jealous of those folks in Boston who get to see them at Fenway Park, which is pretty much the perfect place for a concert (due to the combination of small crowd and open-air stadium, as well as Fenway's general awesomeness).

EDIT: Apparently dates for LA (as well as a bunch of other major cities that aren't up yet) are in the works.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?