<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.18.2006

Refs Screwed Us 

Jim Tressel continued his domination of Lloyd Carr today as Ohio State beat Michigan 42-39 to advance to the national championship game. Maybe we would have had a chance if the refs hadn't called a phantom personal foul late in the game to let Troy Smith complete the game winning touchdown.

Like all Michigan fans, I foolishly believed Chad Henne and Mike Hart would win this game. It was close, but the Buckeyes' Heisman winning quarterback once again ripped my heart out. I haven't cried this hard since the first three times I watched Titanic.

Time to go back to my DVD collection. I will find comfort in Leonardo DiCaprio's dreamy eyes.

Comments:

No riots?
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?