<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.21.2006

The jig is up 

Okay, so this post from two days ago was not written by me. As a result of losing a bet on the Michigan-Ohio State game against a hobo, I had to allow him to leave a post on my blog for 48 hours without explaining it. However, I would guess that most regular readers of this blog figured that it was intended to be facetious in some way.

Anyway, one ref screwed Michigan. Not by calling the drive-extending dangerous hit foul on Shawn Crable, but by blocking one of the Michigan defenders when Chris Wells sprung his TD run up the middle in the second quarter. C'est la vie. Overall, Michigan played a not-too-horrible game in perhaps the most hostile environment in the country and lost by 3, the typical point margin that Vegas bookies assign to home-field advantage.

Fortunately, USC is going to lay an egg against UCLA in two weeks, setting up the Michigan-Ohio State rematch in Arizona.

Comments:

Ok, so I wrote it. But you cannot deny your man-crush on Leonardo.

Now how bout you reveal what you were gonna post on my blog had Michigan won.
 


Now how bout you reveal what you were gonna post on my blog had Michigan won.

That would be like asking Russia to jettison its arsenal of nuclear weapons because the Cold War ended.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?