<$BlogRSDUrl$>

5.02.2006

Ben Bernanke 

Our new Fed chariman single-handedly killed the stock markets late yesterday afternoon by going on CNBC and "clarifying" comments about interest rates that he claimed journalists had misconstrued.

I would comment further on this piece of financial news, but I'd be way out of my league in doing so. Instead, I leave you with this hilarious music video, produced by a bunch of Columbia MBA students. The singer in the video is pretending to be Glenn Hubbard, one of the other candidates for Fed chairman and dean of the business school.

(HT: Levitt and Dubner.)

Comments:

Hahah, even though I haven't a clue regarding finance, I thought that was funny...
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?