<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2.05.2006

Fixing up the house 

After Blogger recovered from its unexplained six-hour absence, I fixed up this blog a bit. Header fonts are all sans-serif (Verdana) while text fonts are serif (Palatino). Trackbacks have also been enabled. Not that hordes of other bloggers are linking to any of my posts, but in the event that anybody does, you and I will know about it.

I can't quite figure out why the trash-can logo appears in the pop-up comment window, but not in the individual posting pages. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Comments:

Palatino is a good choice.

But the best thing would be if you were to disable the word verification.
 


I've gotten spam comments on this blog before, so the word verification stays.

Maybe the one advantage Xanga has over Blogger is that it's damn near impossible for bots to find individual postings on Xanga, so Xangas tend not to get spammed.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?