<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.16.2005

Who knew? 

One of these days I will have to read Maureen Dowd's new book, "Are Men Necessary?" (though I surely won't lay down a single penny for it).

I won't render an opinion on Dowd's thesis that men are scared off by educated women, or on the counter-thesis that well-educated women disrespect men who really are quite adequate. I do think I know what the problem is in Dowd's own case, though -- at least if her shrill, annoying writing voice is representative of her personality.

But what really blew my mind when I read this CNN article was the fact that Dowd is 53 years old. Yow. That picture of her in fishnets and high heels suggest late 30s, but her writing suggests somewhere between 19 and 24.

Comments:

I love shrill, annoying women.

Buckeyes rule.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?