<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.04.2005

U2 playing at the MGM Grand in Vegas 

Yup, that's right. Tonight and tomorrow night. Unfortunately, I'm attending a conference in Toronto.

I can just imagine Bono playing blackjack at the Rio at 4 am, drunk off his ass, hitting on the cocktail waitresses. He'd get dealt two aces, hit twice, get two more aces, and scream "uno, dos, tres, catorce!" as the rest of the table gathers their chips and leaves.

Hmm. Maybe I should just hop on the next plane to Vegas. I'm getting delirious just thinking about the possibilities -- Bono could possibly destroy the Unintentional Comedy Scale as we know it.

EDIT: I just checked my itinerary -- my America West flight to Toronto actually stops in Las Vegas. Oh boy. If for some reason my connecting flight to Toronto gets cancelled outright, I'm definitely going to be stalking Bono tonight.

Comments:

Call me if you want to share a room.
 


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?