<$BlogRSDUrl$>

7.09.2005

DHMO 

Last night, I ate at a Japanese steakhouse with my uncle, aunt and cousin (at whose place I am currently residing). In the process of cooking a large slab of onion, the chef stacked the concentric rings on top of each other, creating a conical structure. He then squirted some water into the center, making it look a bit like a volcano. A twenty-ish-year-old gal sitting at the center of the table asked the chef what liquid that was.

Had I been sitting next to hear and thinking more quickly, I would have told her that it was a toxic chemical called dihydrogenous monoxide.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?