<$BlogRSDUrl$>

8.03.2004

Taste 

If I could bring myself to like one player on the New York Yankees, it would be Hideki Matsui. If it were me though, I'd probably lose the Coldplay and find some more aggressive Beatles music. Maybe "Tomorrow Never Knows" or "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" or the "Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam" part of the Abbey Road B-side.

Stereotypically speaking, why is it that Japanese people have much better taste in pop music than other Asian people? (I have a copy of the Beatles' complete scores; the transcriptions were done by a bunch of Japanese guys. And yes, that includes "Revolution 9".)

Toby Mac figures twice in the Kansas City Royals' lineup, once as himself and once with DC Talk.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?