<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.17.2003

Blog Iran 

For some reason I received an invitation to join Blog Iran. Here's the text of the email I received:



Dear Edward,

Just visited your blog and thought you may want to join
the BLOG-IRAN Grassroots Campaign. If you're interested --
definitely visit http://www.activistchat.com/blogiran and email us
back. Lets unite to help those who are struggling and dying for
freedom and take down the Islamic Fanatic Regime!

Keep Bloggin! :)



While I'm all for freedom and getting rid of the mullahocracy in Iran, I'm not sure why I received this invitation, since I haven't made a peep about Iran on this blog (until now). And I'm rather amazed that this blog has attracted attention from random people after less than a month. (I was kind of hoping that would happen eventually though -- this is one reason why this blog is on blogspot and not on Xanga.)

Anyway, the link is above if you're interested.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?